- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Assessors - Notts
Would you like to work for a company that offers professional career development as well as genuine job satisfaction?
My client is an innovative, forward thinking company looking for Management Assessors/Coaches in Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands on a full time, permanent basis.
They work with some of the world's biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give their clients the competitive edge.
Location: Nottingham and surrounding areas. Please note, ad-hoc travel to the Knowsley office is required.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Carry out progress reviews in the workplace
- Support with learner enrolment
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Organise and book learner exams
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Preparing learners for EPA
- Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
- A willingness to be flexible and travel nationally is essential
- Strong management and leadership background
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Experience of using a e-portfolios and comfortable using a wide range of ICT packages
- Recognised Assessing or Training qualification
- A willingness to use a new delivery approach
- Passionate, engaging and driven by high quality
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
My client is offering salaries in the range of £25,000pa (please note, this is negotiable for the right candidate) plus £2.5K annual bonus. They offer a full benefits package including pension, 20 days annual leave and Christmas shut down, Perkbox, staff nights out and much more.
If you are interested in this role please call 01489 873492 or send your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.