- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Leadership and Management Coach - London
Management level 5 Training coach within Hospitality - London based
Leading companies trust, our client to improve their business performance by creating sustained behavioural change in their people. They pride themselves on industry leading innovative bespoke solutions for Engagement, Leadership Development, People and Team Development, Leadership and Business Agility, Talent Development and Change Leadership supported by our in house Psychology business where appropriate.
Trainer Assessors of Leadership Apprenticeships hold the responsibility for the delivery of externally accredited standards and qualifications to the company.
- Responsibility for the successful learner journey of assigned individuals to ensure they pass their apprenticeship
- Responsibility for ensuring that assigned learners are prepared to pass all relevant qualifications of their programme
- To deliver facilitated sessions in accordance with company guidelines for the successful outcomes of each session and programme
- To deliver one to one coaching sessions with learners as required by the programme to ensure progress in learning and applied work-based evidence
- To assess learner portfolios of work to ensure that they pass the requirements of the appropriate standard or qualification
- To conduct progress review sessions in accordance with company guidelines with learners and their employer representative to track and record apprenticeship progress
- To improve the application of functional skills of learners throughout their time on their apprenticeship
- To liaise with employers as required to provide information on learner progress
- To comply with all process forms required for each learner throughout an apprenticeship
- Demonstrable track record as a management professional before turning towards the training profession
- Minimum three years' experience delivering qualification-based management programmes
- Experience of the application of objective assessment
- Coaching and mentoring learners to achieve
- Experience of helping learners to relate learning to work and ability to contextualise theory within the learner's work role and culture
- Track record of delivering learner portfolios and assignments to agreed standards and qualifications
- Building and developing relationships with Employers and communities
- Hold either D32/D33/A1/CAVA
Desirable Skills (or willingness to obtain)
- A relevant industry related qualification at level 3 or above
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship standards
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- Desirable entry level teaching qualification (not essential)
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.