- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Apprenticeship Sales Advisor - Sheffield
Do you have substantial sales experience and a knowledge of the Work Based Learning sector?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes are looking for an Apprenticeship Sales Advisor to join their team in their Sheffield office.
The purpose of the role is to promote & sell apprenticeships to small and medium sized employers through outbound telesales. You will contact employers to offer advice and guidance to which apprenticeship or training programme will best meet the needs of their business, including new hires and upskilling of existing staff. You will work closely with the employer engagement and centralized learner recruitment teams to understand and promote our products.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Ensure that you are an expert on both the company product offering and the broader government funding rules relating to Apprenticeships so that you can become a trusted advisor
- Be focused on engaging employers aligned to an industry sector, but will have the responsibility to promote all of the company's products.
- Contact employers to identify learning opportunities including;
- Upskilling existing staff with apprenticeship programmes;
- Gathering vacancies that should be filled by new hire apprentices;
- Promoting our talent pools to employers
- Identifying other opportunities (such as with AEB, traineeship or commercial training services) to meet the training needs of these employers
- Passing vacancy opportunities to the learner recruitment teams to ensure that new hire opportunities are filled in a timely manner
- English & Maths (Graded C or equivalent)
- Previously enjoyed working in a KPI driven environment
- Proven Outbound Telesales experience
- Worked in a team-based environment
- Worked in a customer focused environment
In return you will be offered:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
- OTE of £4,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Healthcare benefits
To apply for this position please send you CV to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.