- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Skills Coach
Are you a qualified assessor? Are you looking for a full time permanent role?
My client has worked with clients to create bespoke, impactful and sustainable development solutions. They're looking for a qualified assessor and trainer to support their accredited programmes, and in particular apprenticeships, in Leadership and Management up to Level 3 and Functional Skills Level 2.
The main responsibilities are:
- Deliver programme inductions and register learners ontp apprenticeships and other qualifications.
- Assess and support cohorts of learners on apprenticeeships and accredited programmes.
- Conduct and record professional discussions for specific units within accredited programmes.
- Mark written assignments for accredited programmes from Level 2 through 3.
- Deliver weekly group tutorial support webinars to cohorts of learners on apprenticeships programmes.
- Design and deliver regular tutorial support workshops to groups of learners using action learning principles.
- Use an ePortfolio system to communicate with and monintor progress of learners on apprenticeship programmes, as well as assessing work within the system.
- Fully brief learners on the assessment process.
- Support learners with varying barriers to learning to achieve their apprenticeship and/or accredited programme.
- Create assessment plans and alternative assessment methods in line with assessment criteria to meet awarding body requirements.
- Work closely with Trainers delivering the content of accredited programmes and apprenticeships to ensure support is aligned with the programme content
- Deliver, support and assess Level 2 Maths and English Functional Skills, using face to face coaching as well as remote methods to support learners.
Essential knowledge and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with aa variety of people whilst maintaining professionally regardless of the method of commuication- phone, email, face to face.
- Experience assessing apprenticeships, including functional skills qualifications.
- Verifiable occupational competency in management.
- An assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA)
- Level 2 English and Mathematics
The role is remotely based and will be primarily responsible for supporting delegates on Level 3 management apprenticeships. The ideal candidate would also have familiarity with Ofsted and ESFA audit requirements, and a qualification in leadership or management at level 3 or higher.
* Five weeks' holiday plus bank holidays and day off for birthday.
* Pension scheme with employer contribution of 3%.
* Broadband, phone and laptop provided for work use.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.