- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Education & Schools
Are you an experienced Recruiter within the Education sector? Are you looking to step out of Agency Recruitment? Do you have experience selling to Schools, Academies and Colleges?
Alderwood are currently working with a provider on Employability, Skills & Training across Yorkshire & Manchester.
The organisation work with people who are unemployed and engaged on an employability program where they receive training, coaching & job searching support. The training pathway the candidates embark on is a qualification within School Support and Supporting Teaching in Schools.
Once the candidate has completed their training and they're 'work ready' the organisation place them into temporary, permanent and work experience roles across the Schools network in the North West & Yorkshire.
The Education Recruiter will be working with Schools and Academies to generate vacancies for Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants and support staff.
It is essential that candidates have experience selling into this market - Schools and Academies.
- Experienced recruiter, ideally from the education recruitment sector or employability & training sector.
- A proactive and consultative approach to business development
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders within Schools and differentiate this solution vs. traditional recruitment agency services
- Ability to pipeline and report of sales success and client acquisition.
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a car (in the long-term)
This role is a home based role, although you will have a hot-desk at one of 5 offices if preferred (Manchester, Leeds, Grimsby, Hull or Ashton)
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a full time permanent role paying £30,000 - £35,000 basic + bonus.
- 23 days leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Phone & Laptop provided
- Expenses paid when travelling to see clients
- Home based for the foreseeable.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.