- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Online Learning Facilitator - Business Admin
Online learning facilitator delivering Business Administration.
One of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, The Company is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
My Client is looking for people with a passion for training to support and guide individuals or groups in the pursuit of attaining the most from the company's high quality educational programmes.
Rewarding, exciting and ever changing, the role of an Online Learning Facilitator is to support our learners outside of the classroom using the company's unique and innovative online technology. Working as part of a pioneering team, you will be working with budding business analysts to supplement their learning with wrap around services, adding to sessions with Skills Coaches and learning completed in Training Centres.
Working remotely, you will manage challenges, deploy activities, liaise with your team, suggest improvements and give feedback across the board. The perfect role for someone who fancies all the perks of teaching without any of the hassle of getting in and out of the office or school.
- A Degree, Higher Education Qualification in Business or significant industry experience in areas to be assessed is essential
- Willingness to gain AET, Coaching and Mentoring Level 3, Safeguarding Level 1 and CAVA Award within 12 months of commencing employment
- CAVA / A1 Assessor Award (not essential)
- Experience of delivering Government funded Apprenticeships for Business Administration at level 3 is desirable
- PTLLS at level 3 is desirable (or willing to work towards)
- Good knowledge of Functional Skills at level 2 is desirable
- An understanding of business requirements, processes and methodologies is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify individual learner needs
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achieve
- Knowledge of the Business Administrator frameworks is desirable
Online Facilitation Skills:
- Application of the online facilitation model
- Utilisation of learning technologies
- Planning of online activities
- Delivery of live online sessions
- Hosting of live online sessions
- Monitoring of asynchronous activities
- Provision of support, overcoming technical and other challenges
- Pension scheme - we will contribute a % of your basic salary
- Life Assurance (4x your basic salary)
- 2 days paid Charity Days - company will also double any sponsorship money raised up to £250
- 3 additional training days to focus on things you're interested in
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Voluntary Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flu Jab Vouchers
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.