- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Trainer/Assessor
Electrical Electronic Engineer? Do you have a background within Electrical Electronic Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Electrical Electronic Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineering Trainer Assessor to deliver L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. This will be for a leading Engineering Training Provider in North Yorkshire.
Key skills to be taught will be Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering as well as the new Mechatronics apprenticeship standard. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Electrical Engineering techniques including Electrical Maintenance and fault finding
- To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Electronics Engineering field
- Experience with either Robotics or Mechatronics
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Standard government pension
- 25 days holiday
- On-going Training and Qualification support
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.