- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced Trainer/Assessor, with a background in delivering across Management, Warehouse & Storage, Business Admin and Logistics Management? Are you looking for a new challenge and interested in joining a growing Training Provider?
Alderwood are currently working with a Leading Private Training provider, who are currently looking to grow their delivery team in Scotland.
Alderwood are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading work based training organisations delivering Apprenticeship Programmes, National Vocational Qualifications and Computer Software Training to companies and their employees throughout the country.
The role will require you to work from home, managing your own caseload and dairy, whilst visiting and working with learners in their place of employment delivering a combination of Modern Apprenticeships.
Due to working remotely this role will require you to cover the North East of Scotland between the areas of Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
As a Tutor/Assessor you will be required to deliver across the following qualifications; Management L3/4, Warehouse & Storage L2/3, Business Administration L2/3 and Logistics Management L3.
- Support learners in achieving their learning and assessment goals.
- Ensure learners are registered with the correct awarding body through the completion of relevant paperwork
- Safeguard learners in line with Intec policy.
- To work closely with Internal Verifiers to provide the assessment and training outcomes. Implement action points arising from Internal and External Verification.
- Participate in continuous professional development to maintain an up to date level of knowledge in relation to industry developments and sector competency.
- To monitor and report on the progress of learners in line with the company format.
- Submit paperwork in a timely manner using the appropriate information and communication technology to ensure learner base files are maintained in line with their current progress towards achievement.
- Liaise with employers throughout the programme delivery to ensure strong customer relationships are developed and maintained.
- Respond to employers needs as identified by your line manager and modify the delivery of training and assessment accordingly.
- MUST have A1 and ideally V1 accreditation
- Experience delivering: Management, Business Administration, Warehouse & Storage and Logistics Management
- Supervisory/Managerial experience within the last 2 years in the occupational area being recruited for
- Experience of delivering Core Skills and knowledge of electronic portfolios would be desirable.
- Motivate individuals through achievement of their qualification and the understanding of how to set SMART targets.
- Demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy to support learners.
Salary + Benefits:
- Starting salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum (DOE)
- 21 days holiday (plus Christmas shutdown)
- Mileage Cover (31p per mile)
- Laptop and mobile phone
For further information or if you wish apply please contact Chris Kitson on 01489 873 494 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.