- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Leadership and Management Business Coach
Working for a Leading training provider, delivering new standards Management level 3-5 in and around the London area.
This rewarding role provides a great deal of flexibility. You will work with a number of individual managers on a one to one basis from different organisations (from small to large), helping them develop and embed key management skills as part of the new management Apprenticeship Standards.
Coaching will take place in person and over online platforms. Much of the work will be home based.
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of Level 3-5 Leadership and Management learners through the Apprenticeship Standards Programme. You will deliver and facilitate teaching, learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace. Plan the assessment process with learners and employers - observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation.
You must be knowledgeable within your sector and be confident to deliver help with the delivery of full standards. You will have proven record consistently demonstrating a high level of professionalism, with excellent organisation, communication and administration skills. Performance against key measures delivered consistently
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years' minimum at management level within your sectors of expertise relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Can coach up to Level 5
- Have previous teaching/coaching experience
- Experience of working with ILM or CMI qualifications
- The ability to motivate and encourage others
- The ability to relate to people at all levels
- Patient, tactful and professional
- Passionate about developing themselves and helping others
- A methodical approach to work
- IT literate and be able to quickly adapt to new software and online platforms
- Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
To name a few:
- Salary Increase every 6 months
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Private medical, dental and optical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.