- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Executive
Alderwood are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive on behalf of a private training provider near Dewsbury. This role will involve promoting the companies apprenticeships/commercial training programmes across West Yorkshire.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be involved in promoting their technical and generic offerings to employers throughout West Yorkshire.
For this position, we are looking to speak with individuals who have sold Apprenticeships/ Commercial Training and reside within Wakefield and surrounding areas.
Your key duties will include;
- Ensure that you are knowledgeable on generic and technical qualifications.
- Being focused on engaging employers to source apprenticeship opportunities.
- Building relationships with both SME and Levy Paying clients.
- Working with those identified employers to identify learning opportunities for apprenticeships or training courses.
- Engaging employers to up-skill existing staff with apprenticeship programmes
- Identifying other opportunities (such as apprenticeships or commercial training services) to meet the training needs of these employers.
- Identify training opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Outlining training needs, delivering public presentations and talks
- Attending Networking Events
- Deliver targets set out by the Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
Apprenticeship and Training sales experience is essential
Please contact Aishah Wicken for more information via email@example.com or call 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.