- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Employment Advisor Dagenham
Do you have experience within the Mental Health Sector? Are you experienced in Advice and Guidance? Are you passionate about helping people to gain sustainable employment?
Are you passionate about helping people back into work? Do you have experience within the Social Care sector? Do you have experience working within Mental Health and Advice?
My client is currently recruiting for an Employment Advisor to join their team in Redbridge and Dagenham. As an employment Advisor you will use your experience in coaching and developing clients to enable them to move into sustainable employment.
The role is offered on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have worked within Social Care, Mental Health or as a carer for clients with Mental Health issues or a disability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage a caseload of customers to implement the support required to enable the customer to meet the end goal of sustainable employment.
- To provide a quality service through regular contact with customers ensuring that all customers have development plans and that timely, effective monitoring, evaluation, support and guidance is provided to a minimum standard ensuring all associated paperwork and/or IT system is completed as required.
- To receive referrals and customer allocations, ensuring the effective recording of the customer's journey and distance travelled.
- To participate in case conferences with partner organisations, support services and/or other team members on a regular basis to ensure that co-ordination of customer flow meets business needs and that the customer receives a smooth transition in to supported employment.
- Experience as an Employment Coach or Social Worker
- IAG qualification is desirable
- Good standard of education
- Occupational experience within Advice and Guidance
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of £25,750pa
- 26 days holiday
- Company Benefits
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this position please send all CV's to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.