- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Health and Social Care Assessor Hampshire
Are you an experienced Health and Social Care or Clinical Care Assessor? Have you delivered up to level 5? Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Alderwood are working with a growing training provider who are actively seeking Health and Social Care and Clinical Care Assessors to join their team in Hampshire and deliver the new standards in Health and Social Care.
The role is offered on a full time basis.
Your role as a Health and Social Care or Clinical Care Assessor will be to coach learners through their qualifications to achieve their career potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To deliver the new standards in Health and Social Care on 1-2-1 and group delivery basis
- To manage a caseload of learners through their Apprenticeships
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
Candidates will have occupational experience within a Clinical Care or Health and Social Care Environment along with their Assessors award.
- Must have Assessor award
- Must have own level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or have delivered higher qualifications
- Full UK drivers licence and access to their own vehicle
- Group delivery is desirable but not essential
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £26,000 - £28,000pa
- Company benefits
- Business mileage paid
- Remote working
- IT equipment
To apply for this position please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.