- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Accountancy Assessor Poole
Are you a qualified Assessor/Trainer delivering AAT, ACCA or Financial Services? Are you passionate about teaching and Learning?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training Provider who are actively seeking AAT Coaches and ACCA Assessor/Trainers to join their team covering Poole and Hemel Hempstead.
The role is offered on a full time basis.
As an AAT Assessor you will be required to coach learners through their qualifications to succeed in their chosen field of work and to complete their qualifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their work-based qualifications through great teaching and learning
- Retain learners and employers by giving consistent great levels of service as per Learner Promise
- Recruit for learners and employed Apprentice opportunities as appropriate to maintain minimum caseload and mix of learners as per targets
- Plan the teaching, learning and assessment process with learners and employers - through a variety of different assessment methods, give feedback and complete all relevant documentation accurately
- Carry out consistent planned progressive visits and reviews with the involvement of both learner and employer in line with ESFA and Learner Promise requirements
Candidates will have experience within the Finance and Accountancy industries and have their own ACCA, Business Admin or Management qualifications to level 7 along with either their Assessors award or Teaching qualification level 3. Regional travel will be required so you must have access to your own car and full UK drivers Licence.
- Experience of working as an Accountant
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to meet a range of targets
- Level 7 Qualification in ACCA, Business Admin or Management
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT
- Relevant Technical Certificates
- Teaching qualification
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
In return you will receive:
Basic salary of up to £40,000pa ( Experience Dependant)
- With 23 days holiday + Bank holidays and an increase in days by 1 per year up to 5 years.
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Perk box
To apply for this position pleas esend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.