- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Health & Wellbeing Team Leader- Birmingham
My client is looking to recruit for a Health and Wellbeing Team Leader in the West Midlands region.
This is an important role in which you will be leading a team of Health and Wellbeing Advisers who are using their professional Health and Wellbeing skills, knowledge and experience to give advice, guidance and support to frontline staff to enable them to better support participants to manage their physical and/or mental health conditions. Essentially you will work with this team to ensure that our participants gain employment through better management of their physical and/or mental health and wellbeing needs.
You will need to be registered as one of the following:
- A Physiotherapist with psycho-social experience, registered with the HCPC
- An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC.
- A counsellor/psychotherapist registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP);
- An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Mental Health Nurse, registered with NMC
- Clinical psychologist, registered with HCPC
As well as having:
- Experience as working as a line manager
- Exceptional organisational abilities to allow the prioritisation and effective management of key duties.
- Being adaptable and flexible to be able to react positively to ongoing change.
- Understanding of the benefits of being in work and managing health and wellbeing.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the biopsychosocial model of wellbeing.
In return you will receive a salary package of £29,000 - £39,000 plus benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.