The learner caseload will be based between Portsmouth and Bouremouth must be comfortable with this level of travel.
- Assess learner capabilities and produce and maintain individual learning plans (ILP).
- Produce, implement and maintain schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Conduct regular progress reviews with every learner (minimum monthly)
- Ensure learners are fully aware of the requirements and evidence required to demonstrate competency.
- Attend standardisation and team meetings
- Maintain learner achievement levels as agreed with line manager
- Participate in continuous professional development activities.
D32/33 or Assessor award - Desirable
Teaching certificate (PGCE/PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS) - Desirable
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme after 3 months
- "Benefit in kind"
- Birthday Award for Loyal Service.
- Laptop and mobile phone
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.