- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Health & Social Care Assessor
Do you want to work for a Training Provider who has been awarded "Gold Standard Investors of People"?
- Assess learner capabilities and produce and maintain individual learning plans (ILP).
- Produce, implement and maintain schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Conduct regular progress reviews with every learner (minimum monthly)
- Ensure learners are fully aware of the requirements and evidence required to demonstrate competency.
- Attend standardisation and team meetings.
- Ensure agreed revenue forecasts are fully met.
- Maintain learner achievement levels as agreed with line manager
- Participate in continuous professional development activities.
- Contribute to promoting and maintaining the Welsh language
- Ensure that colleagues and learners are safeguarded against all types of bullying or abuse
D32/33 or Assessor award - Essential
Teaching certificate (PGCE/PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS) - Desirable
Internal Quality Assurer award - Desirable
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme after 3 months
- "Benefit in kind"
- Birthday Award for Loyal Service.
- Laptop and mobile phone (mobile phone can be used for own personal use)
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.