- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Sector Manager - Camb\Beds
Are you an experienced Manager within the Work-Based Learning sector? Have you managed teams of assessors? Are you looking for a new challenge?
My client is looking for a Sector Manager to manage and drive performance of the team of Hospitality and Care Assessors across Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. You will be engaging with key stakeholders, developing relationships with both current and new business and managing the performance of a team of Assessors. You will support the overall area business strategy to ensure outstanding delivery of a range of qualifications, which include Apprenticeships, new standards and commercial courses.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be leading a team of Assessors remotely across Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. The role is currently managing the Hospitality, Adult Care and Early Years provisions.
- Desk and field based performance management of Trainer Assessors
- Engaging with local stakeholders and developing existing and new business
- Raising the profile and marketing the company
- Compiling and maintaining internal and external data
- Work collaboratively with the Lead IQA to develop quality in delivery
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Management to ensure desired outcomes are delivered
- Accurate forecasting of delivery in line with company requirements
- Experience of working in the Work-Based Learning sector
- Strong understanding of SFA funding rules and the apprenticeship levy
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Excellent IT skills - working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
In return you will be offered:
- An excellent starting salary of between £28,000 and £35,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Business mileage at 40p per mile
- Company vehicle
- Business equipment (laptop, mobile phone)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare benefits and childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Life Assurance and workplace pension scheme
- Dental and Travel insurance
Should you wish to process an application for the role, please send an up to date CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.