- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Coach - South
Management Skills Coach - Covering the South
I am currently recruiting for a Management skills coach. Working for a growing training provider who deliver levy funded apprenticeship standards and commercially funded workforce development programmes for blue chip corporates and the public sector.
Our client is focused on Team Leadership and Management training from levels 2 through to level 7. Their focus is on high end Leadership and Management training across a range of sectors, including retail and fashion retail, finance and insurance, law, manufacturing and engineering, logistics, infrastructure & the public services.
- Curating the learning programme of individual participants through an active programme of skills coaching
- Directing, assessing and evaluating skills growth and personal growth
- Providing support to participants on a 1-2-1 basis, in small seminar groups, through webinars and 'Whatsapp' groups
- Administrating individual learning plans including portfolio preparation, assessment, feedback and grading.
- Preparing Learners for their End Point Assessment.
I will welcome applicants based anywhere in the South who are happy with extensive travel. You will be required to attend meetings in the London Head Office.
Circa £30-35k plus bonus scheme and allowances
To apply please email Louise.Ness@alderwoodrecruitment.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.