- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Animal Care Assessor
Do you want to work for a Grade 1 'Outstanding' Training Provider? Are you looking for a full time, permanent position?
My client is looking for an experienced and qualified assessor to deliver on Level's 2 & 3 Animal Care. The majority of the learner caseload will be in the South of Wales, however some further travel around Wales is also expected.
- To visit all learners every 30 days and complete a detailed visit record, clearly showing progress against all learning aims.
- To ensure all English and Maths work is marked, corrected and discussed with the learner - clearly embedding Functional Skills.
- To plan activity to ensure the learner remains on track and achieves in a timely manner (by PED)
- Develop, implement and manage remedial action plans for any learners deemed behind.
- Responsible for managing own time, planning visits and keeping your diary fully updated (times/locations/overview of activity).
- Work closely with the Apprentice and employer to decide the appropriate time for entry into the gateway.
- £23K (plus car allowance)
- 35 learner caseload
- Incentive scheme
- Career opportunities as the business grow
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.