- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Construction Tutor London
Do you have experience mentoring and tutoring learners within the Construction industry? Do you have your CSCS qualification? Do you have a passion for Coaching and Training?
Alderwood are working with a growing Training provider of Apprenticeships and Welfare to Work who are actively seeking a Construction Tutor to join their team in London and the surrounding areas.
Your role as a tutor will be to coach, teach and train learners who are working or looking to work within the Construction industry.
This role is being offered on a full time basis
Role and responsibilities:
- To deliver CSCS qualifications and Training to a caseload of learners within their place of work and within a classroom environment.
- Maintaining documentation on learner's progression.
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners.
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards. Building and developing relationships with Employers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Training new and existing staff and hold their own CSCS qualification along with PTTLS or equivalent. Occupational experience within the Construction sector is desirable.
- Must hold CSCS qualification
- Must hold teaching qualification PTTLS or equivalent
- Experience of Training new and existing staff
- Occupational experience within the Construction industry
- Be fully competent at managing a caseload of learners
- Be able to work to monthly KPIs and deliver all aspects of the qualification to contractual requirements.
- Be able to drive and be willing to use your own vehicle for business travel.
- Be a self - starter, motivated to work without close daily supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Be accurate in maintaining records and generating reports.
In return you will receive:
Basic salary up to £24,000pa
- Company Benefits
- Training and Development
To apply for this position please send all CV'S to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.