- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Employability Tutor North East
Do you have experience of tutoring? Are you passionate about teaching and learning? Do you have experience in coaching and mentoring learners?
Alderwood are working with a Leading Training provider of Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work who are actively seeking Employability and Development Tutors to join their team in the North East.
Your role as a tutor will be to coach, teach and train learners who are currently employed and looking to upskill themselves to progress their career or are unemployed and looking to achieve sustainable employment.
This role is being offered on a full time basis
Role and responsibilities:
- To deliver Employability, short courses and vocational course to a range of clients to bring them into sustainable employment.
- To deliver training courses on a 1-2-1 basis and within a classroom environment
- Working towards contractual targets and making sure learners complete their course within a specific and effective timeframe.
- Working towards targets set by the company
- Deliver innovative and effective course delivery to achieve the best outcome for the client.
- To adhere to all policies, compliance and procedures outlined by the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a range of clients and have delivered Employability Courses, Vocational Courses, Short Courses or Functional Skills and have a teaching qualification such as PTTLS or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering employability courses and short courses
- Experience in delivering vocational courses and basic/functional skills
- Experience of 1-2-1 and classroom delivery
- Experience of teaching and coaching
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £25,000pa
- Business Mileage
- Career Progression
- Remote Working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Benefits Package
To apply for this position please send all CV'S to email@example.com
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.