- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Skills Development Coach - Finance/Banking
Are you a Financial Services professional looking a change in career. Do you enjoy supporting colleagues to learn new skills? If so this could be the perfect job for you.
Must have relevant finance experience
My client is a leading Apprenticeship provider with over 20 years experience delivering Apprenticeships in Financial Services. They have a vacancy for a Skills Coach in their Banking Skills Team.
We are seeking new talent to join their existing apprenticeship team working in central London.
- You will be working with some of the largest employers in the sector, you will proactively support a caseload of learners to achieve and progress within their career and Apprenticeship in the banking sector.
- The role includes Coaching and Mentoring apprentices in the workplace.
- Supporting remote & face to face teaching & learning
- Proactively engaging and mentoring employers/managers
- Managing your own diary
- We need candidates with the following:
- Banking background
- Strong communication & IT skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Experience
- Highly organised and able to utilise own initiative
- Car DriverMy client offers:
- It would be desirable for candidates to have their TAQA/CAVA/A1 assessor qualification and experience delivering these banking qualifications, however my client is happy to train and invest in trainees.
- Structured career development & progression.
- Flexible working and working from home
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
- Company benefits
- If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.