- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electricity Distribution Trainer/Instructor
A key client for Alderwood are looking to add an experienced Electrical Engineer to their team in a Technical Training capacity with knowledge of Power Distribution.
You will have extensive experience within Power Distribution specifically within HV on distribution networks and looking to pass on your knowledge to current staff within the HV Distribution Networks. Experience as a Senior Authorised Person is advantageous
No previous training experience is required and full Training and Assessing qualifications will be provided.
- As an Senior Authorised Person Trainer you will be in charge of developing training materials enabling the learners to work safely on HV & LV Networks
- Offering coaching and mentoring to your learners
- Deliver first class trainer to both external and internal customers
- Maintaining training records and undertaking refresher courses and mid-term reviews
- Ability to communicate your experience in an organised manner.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with HV Distribution ideally as an SAP (Senior Authorised Person)
- Experience cable jointing LV | HV | EHV
- Experience with DNO
- Qualifed io HNC HND level in Electrical Engineering
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- 8% Bonus
- Teaching and Assessing Qualifications.
- 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Health Insurance
To apply or for more information please call Brad @ Alderwood Recruitment on 01489873493 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.