- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a national training provider who provides Apprenticeship training to employers throughout the UK.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be involved in engaging with businesses across Reading and surrounding areas to promote the company's apprenticeship programme, with a view to take on a learner.
You will be predominately be involved in selling Dental, Care and Generic apprenticeships to SME businesses.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop both new and existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
- Build and maintain Sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectation.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures, including sign up of learners.
- Deliver targets set out by the Head of Business Development on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to ascertain the need of the centre and TAs.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships for both levy and SME. Sales/ business development/ employer engagement experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £30,000 + bonus and company benefits.
For more information, contact Jo Yates on 01489 873495 or email: email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.