- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Health Science Teacher
Are you qualified in the Health Science Sector? Are you looking for a new challenge in teaching?
A new curriculum that covers a range of topics to include Health and Wellness, Psychology, Nutrition, First Aid and Safety, Disease Prevention, Dealing with Accidents and Emergencies.
A highly practical and theoretical driven curriculum that recognises the value in developing the student as a whole.
Students acquire health and life skills through a broad range of topics in order to avoid risk of injury to self and others, at home, school, and in the community.
Students are enabled to comprehend the holistic concept of health and wellness and its relationship to healthy lifestyle.
Students will enhance their critical thinking and awareness about environmental hazards and their impact.
Experience of delivering health science related topics (e.g. Health Promotion, Public Health, Nursing, Medical Sciences, Psychology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Diet and Nutrition, Health and Social Care, Paramedic, First Aid) or other relevant subjects.
* Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching/training and learning strategies.
* Proven track record of success as an outstanding teacher/trainer.
* Proven track record of motivating students to achieve success.
* Proven track record of effective behaviour management.
* Experience/good understanding of using technology to engage students.
* Experience/good understanding of the development and implementation of training programmes.
* Experience of vocational education/training and has a good understanding of practical learning theories.
* Experience of teaching/training a range of learners aged 14 plus.
* Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage.
* Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance.
* Experience delivering First Aid training, Basic Life Support or Paramedic training.
* Experience of special education would be an advantage.
* Experience of practical/clinical application.
In return you wil receive a salary of 16,000 - 21,000 AED depending on experience
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.