- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Engineering Trainer Assessor
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance to deliver and assess on Electrical Engineering standards both in the classroom and in workplace.
This Private Training Provider are looking to rapidly expand as they have done in the last two years. There will be genuine opportunities for you to develop your career.
Key skills to be taught will be Electrical Engineering Maintenance. They are looking for a passionate Electrical Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
There is an expectation to travel to client sites in both Cardiff and Bristol
- Design, Create and Deliver and assess Electrical Engineering Courses is line with the new Electrical Engineering Maintenance standard for prestigious clients apprentice programme
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Aerospace Engineering techniques including
- To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses including level 2 PEO
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Maintenance field
- Experience as either a Tutor | Lecturer | Instructor
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for quick progression
- Flexible working and ability to work from home
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.