- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Marketing Executive - Fareham
Are you working in Marketing? Would you like to work for a dynamic and fast-paced team in the Work-Based Learning industry?
A leading national Training Provider delivering Apprenticeships are seeking to grow their Marketing team and are looking for a Marketing Executive to be based from their office in Fareham.
The main purpose of your role is to support the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy for HIT Training and Connect 2 Care (C2C) in order to establish HIT and C2C as the training provider of choice for the Hospitality, Retail, Adult Healthcare and Early Years Sectors.
Duties will include:
- Project manage the development of marketing collateral, including working with a creative team on the content and design, as well as the planning and implementation of its use
- Monitor and quality check any internally created materials to ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Assist with the organisation of PR activity on a regional and national level
- Assisting in the planning and organisation of national and regional events and exhibitions
- To assist with the creation of targeted marketing campaigns, facilitate their implementation, assess the outcomes and make recommendations
- Present campaign information and analysis to the Head of Marketing and Operational Board
- Participate in the management and control of the marketing budgets
- Assist with monthly reporting on marketing activities and ROI
- Research and analyse competitors on a regular basis monitoring news and product offer
- Assisting the National sales and Relationship team with client presentations
- Ensure the validity and integrity of the marketing and sales data
- Assist with customer enquiries via telephone and email as required
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an administration role, working with data, accuracy, general admin tasks and customer service.
In addition, it is essential you have:
- Qualifications specific to marketing and project management
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of traditional media, email marketing and social media
- Knowledge and experience of the Adobe design suite, including Ps, Ai and iD
- Hands-on experience using website CMS (particularly Drupal) and Google Analytics
- Experience in analysing efficiencies and effectiveness of marketing, social media and email campaigns
In return you will be offered:
- A salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training and progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.