- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Recruitment Manager Manchester
Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager? Have you worked within the Welfare to Work Sector? Are you looking for that next step in your career?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training provider of Welfare to Work and Work based Learning who are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team in Manchester.
The role is being offered on a full time basis.
As a Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for a team of consultants who work and engage with unemployed candidates who are looking to get into work or wish to upskill themselves for a successful future career.
- Engage with and account manage employers including: Universities, construction contractors operating locally; and other employers, across the city, offering entry and supervisory level job roles in a range of occupations.
- Meet the recruitment and training needs of employers.
- Implement candidate acquisition plans, which engage with a high number of people seeking education and employment opportunities.
- Work with partners, such as colleges and training providers to develop demand-led training programmes which ensure the job-readiness of people seeking work before placing them into roles with employers.
- Assess candidate pools against specific job opportunities before submitting candidates and generating high numbers of job outcomes. Ensure that the team closely manage all candidates until they are placed onto a training programme or into work in the shortest possible time.
- Manage the daily running of a community-based centre providing services to people seeking training and work and employers seeking to recruit.
- Offering advice and guidance to candidates on local programmes and training courses in (Maths, English, ICT, CSCS, Facefit, Asbestos etc)
- submission of candidates to appropriate vacancies.
- Recruit, manage and develop staff
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team of Consultants along with experience of their own caseload, delivering and developing strategic progression and marketing plans, working towards targets and has worked within Welfare to Work or Work based Learning sectors.
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £36,500pa
- Company Benefits
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Training and development
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.