- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Engagement Advisor London
Are you experienced in Learner Engagement within the Welfare to Work or Work Based Learning sector? Do you have experience with Engaging with learners and employment agencies?
Alderwood are working with a growing training provider of Welfare to Work and Work Based Learning who are actively seeking a Learner Engagement Advisor to join their team in London.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain engagement processes and strategies to ensure that customer referrals are maximised.
- To engage with individuals, groups and organisations within each community.
- To process documentation and applications for learners.
- To give advice and guidance to unemployed learners to assist them back into work.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in engaging with learners and clients alike.
- A good understanding of the Welfare to Work, Mental and Public Health sector.
- Experience of working with those who are unemployed and / or have wellbeing related issues with an understanding of vulnerable groups.
- Experience with Advice and Guidence in employment.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in health promotion or public health.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with challenging individuals.
In return you will receive:
- Basic Salary of up to £25,000pa dependant on experience
- Company Benefits Package
To apply for this position please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.