- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? Do you have a background within Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Mechanical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Machining Tutor to deliver L2 and L3 Mechanical Engineering qualifications both in the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. This is for a leading Training Provider in Cheshire.
No formal teaching experience is required, all training will be providing as well as qualifications.
Key skills to be taught will be Machining including Milling, Turning and ideally some CNC work all within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques including Mechanical Maintenance and Mechanical Craft Studies (fitting)
- To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000
- 28days holiday
- 5% Pension
- Life Cover
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.