- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Residential Childcare Assessor
Would you like to join an innovative Ofsted graded 2 training provider? An opportunity not to be missed if you are an experienced Residential Childcare Assessor!
My client is looking for a qualified Residential Childcare Assessor to work across the Bristol and Gloucestershire areas as well as some parts of Worcester.
You must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver and have access to your own vehicle.
The role is a peripatetic assessor where you will be visiting learners in their place of work and working remotely to gather evidence of competency practice and knowledge. You will be responsible for a caseload of 40-49 learners, delivering apprenticeships in Residential Childcare, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Experience delivering Residential Childcare (at Level 3) apprenticeships (including functional skills)
- At least 3 years' occupational experience in a Residential Childcare setting, ideally in a Team Leading or Managerial role
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- The Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
Considerations will be given to those with experience in residential childcare services but have not yet gained an assessor qualification. You must have competency of this sector in a senior position for at least 3 years and be able to evidence you are competent in this area of work and have the ability to work at functional skills level 2.
My client offers:
- Starting salary from £20,000 - £26,000pa (depending on qualifications/experience)
- Business mileage at 40ppm
- Company vehicle scheme
- Healthcare cashplan
To apply for this position, please email an up to date copy of your CV email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.