- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Employment Trainer- Chesterfield
Our client has been successful in bidding for the new Work and Health Programme contracts and is looking for Employment & Skills Trainers to join their team in Chesterfield.
This position is responsible for identifying training needs, as well as designing and delivering training across various skills and activities to help to progress customers into sustainable employment.
Your key duties will include:
* Delivering employability training sessions on a variety of different subjects including job search, interview skills and confidence building, whilst embedding literacy and numeracy skills.
* Adjusting training style to suit different learning styles as well as different health conditions and disabilities
* Promoting courses internally and supporting Recruitment Managers and Employment Advisers to meet learner needs and gain successful outcomes
* Maintaining and updating personal knowledge of local and national employment trends
* Contributing to standardisation meetings and maintaining all records and feedback processes
Successful candidates will need proven experience of delivering training on a 1:1 and group basis. Knowledge and experience of the employability and/or skills industries is essential along with a relevant Teaching Certificate/ Qualification (minimum of PTLLs or equivalent).
This will be a fast paced environment so the drive to achieve targets and KPIs is essential. You will be based from the Chesterfield office.
In return you will be offered:
- Starting salary of between £23,000 and £26,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive benefits package
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.