- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Training Centre Manager
My client is looking for a manager, responsible for the success and performance of two training centres (based in Stockport and Harpurhey), learners and a team of staff.
My client would like an experienced manager to develop, design and implement relevant employability and vocational training and development programmes, meeting learner and employer needs in line with financial targets and quality standard. To be able to support and develop learners aged 16-19 from diverse and challenging backgrounds across two sites.
Key aspects of the role
- Develop and implement detailed timetables and delivery plans
- Support team members with planning and curriculum delivery
- Develop professional and productive key relationships
- Evaluate staff, employer and learner feedback
- Translate the curriculum into a competitive and attractive delivery model
- Collaborate with teams and liaise with the senior manager
- Performance management of staff
- Troubleshooting operational issues ensuring resolve
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership skills to staff and learners
- Recruitment of staff
- Identify staff development needs
- Case manage all learners on programme
- Co-ordinate and deliver one to one and group activities
- Set high expectations of learners by monitoring and challenging behaviour and attendance.
- Direct line manage up to 15 members of staff
- Recruit learners to the programme
Essential skills, experience and knowledge
- Have the ability to develop internal and external working relationships with key industry employers
- Have the ability to turn industry and learner need into a bespoke viable curriculum
- Have industry specific experience and knowledge
- Have experience of developing and effectively delivering learner responsive/workplace learning/apprenticeships
- Have experience of supporting 16-19 year old learners from diverse and challenging backgrounds
- Be a qualified and experienced teacher
- Be able to demonstrate strong people management skills
- Have excellent organisational, time management skills and take responsibility for your own workload.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return, you will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £34,000 pa
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Training and development
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.