- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Hospitality Trainer - Slough
Are you experienced in the Hospitality industry? Are you looking for work as a Trainer/Assessor in a permanent role?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Chef Hospitality Assessor to work across the Slough/Reading region.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Hospitality industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Hospitality industry, ideally working as a chef in fine dining settings. This experience will have been gained prior to moving into assessing. The role is open to qualified and Trainee Assessors. Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace.
Trainee Assessors will have up to date Back of House experience in the hospitality sector to a supervisory level.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £22,500 - £23,500pa
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.