- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Contact Centre Advisor South West
Have you worked within a call centre? Do you have exceptional customer service experience? Are you a strong communicator? Do you have a passion for helping people?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training provider who are actively recruiting for Contact Centre Advisors to join their growing team in the South West region.
Your role as a Contact Centre Advisor will allow you to draw on your exceptional communication skills, experience of helping people back into work and to turn their lives around along with data entry skills. You will act as the main point of contact to check that your clients stay on track but also see them through from application to employment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide a link to customers via telephone, email, SMS, mail and the companies customer portal (Customer Zone) to provide information, book appointments and monitor progress throughout customer journey.
- Make first contact with customers on behalf of the company including completing triage assessments over the phone.
- Refer customers to pre-employment support providers where appropriate.
- Liaise with Job Brokers, Personal Advisors and Volunteers to track customer progress.
- Maintain contact with customers as agreed with them as part of post- employment support.
- Provide tracking and follow-up support for customers not attending interventions or who are thought to have entered employment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a call centre in a customer service environment ideally with experience within the welfare to work sector.
- Qualification in Customer Service, IAG or equivalent
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manor
- Excellent communication skills
- A motivational, flexible and problem solving approach
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £22,500pa dependant on your experience
- Company benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.