- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Assessor South
Are you an experienced Assessor who has delivered up to level 5 Management? Are you a qualified Assessor who is looking for work? Do you live in the South, South East or South West of England?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships are expanding their team and are looking for Qualified Management Assessors to join their growing team and deliver up to level 5 Leadership and Management qualifications in the south region.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis. Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car. You will work remotely and manage your diary from home so exceptional organisational skills are essential.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your management experience to provide learners with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Visiting learners within their places of work, the companies centres and remote online delivery.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Framework and the new standards, including Functional Skills, Tech Certs, ERR & PTLS Maintaining documentation on learner's progression.
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners.
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards.
- Building and developing relationships with Employers.
We are looking for a qualified Management Assessor, with strong and significant management experience. This experience can have been gained from within any industry sector.
Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in a classroom environment and on a 121 basis.
This role is open to qualified Assessors only.
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £30,000pa
- Remote Working
- Business Mileage paid
- Bonus scheme
- Company Benefits
- Audio and Visual equipment
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.