- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Childcare/Early Years Assessor - N/W
Are you a qualified assessor? Do you have experience from the early years childcare sector?
One of the UK's largest growing training providers and registered youth charities are looking to grow their team of assessors covering the North West area.
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience of the childcare industry to provide professional assessment and support to learners in their workplaces and in a classroom environment, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Hands on competency is required from a role within an early year's nursery setting, working with children aged 0-7 years.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their QCF, Key Skills and Technical Certificate qualifications
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working closely with Verifiers and Management
- Delivering qualification in a classroom environment
- Assessing Qualification - CAVA/TAQA/A1/D32/D33
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Level 3 adult teaching qualification
- Ability to deliver Childcare Qualifications
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
This role is open to qualified assessors and is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary from £18,706 - £22,432 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 36 hour working week
- 45 per mile mileage from home
- Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.