- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Support Tutor - Grimsby
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Private Training Provider based in the Lincolnshire, offering online courses across Functional Skill, Business Admin, Customer Service, Retail, and Hospitality.
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Support Tutor to join a leading Private Training provider based in Grimsby.
Due to extensive growth and continued success Alderwood are looking for a Support Tutor to join a leading training provider, to help with the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths, English & ICT) through online courses.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, who is also interested in growing and developing their own skills with a forward moving company.
If you hold experience in delivering across any of the following areas, then this role could be for you: Functional Skills, Business Admin, Retail, Customer Service, Team Leading and Hospitality.
- Carry out centre inductions
- Carry out assessment and diagnostics
- Ensure learner register is signed by all attending learners daily
- To ensure all learner files are kept fully up to date with relevant documentation, ensuring all agreements and paperwork are in line with company and audit requirements.
- Invigilate exams.
- Advise and progress learners onto further learning or employment
- Mark functional skills papers
- Communicate with internal team, including admin, regional performance tutors, managers and external customers
- Conduct Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) sessions.
- Sign learner's up onto our learning programmes
The following qualifications are essential for the role, although training for some of these may be given if needed:
- Level 2 (or above) Maths qualification
- Level 2 (or above) English qualification
- Level 2 ICT (or above) qualification
- Level 3 (or above) Teaching qualification
- Level 3 (or above) Supporting Adults in either English or math
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £23,000 per annum
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Chris Kitson via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 01489 873 494.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.