- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Fabrication and Welding Trainer Assessor
Alderwood are recruiting for one of the UK's leading Training Providers who are expanding its range of training provision to meet the emerging skills demand for Fabrication and Welding assessors.
The role of the Fabrication/Welding Trainer/Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in fabrication engineering courses up to level 3, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
The role will also include the progressive development of the fabrication/welding engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery, the delivery and assessment of fabrication/welding engineering courses up to level 3 and the development of fabrication/welding engineering course delivery material and ensuring compliance with awarding body standards. Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver and assess fabrication/welding engineering courses up to and including level three.
- To develop and maintain the current fabrication/welding engineering course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures. (ILP etc).
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To assist in the overall development of the training centre.
- To assist in the delivery of course material outside of the subject of fabrication/welding engineering.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in industry in Fabrication/Welding
- Hold a level three qualification in Fabrication/Welding and completed a time served Engineering Apprenticeship
- Hold an assessor qualification or willingness to work towards
- Have a sound knowledge of fabrication/welding engineering principles
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Communicate effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Has experience of delivering and developing Fabrication/Welding Engineering courses (desirable)
- Knowledge of alternative teaching/learning options
In return, you will receive a salary up to £30,000 DOE.
If you are interested in this position, Please call Brad at Alderwood on 01489873493 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.