- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Functional skills Specialist
Working for a growing training provider, delivering Functional skills as part of an Apprenticeship.
Are you an experienced Functional Skills Tutor? Do you have experience of delivering as part of an Apprenticeship?
A successful Training provider is looking to expand their team and are seeking a Functional Skills Tutor in the South West.
This role is being offered on an F/T permanent basis where you will be field based covering the South West area.
* Support the implementation and development of the Functional Skills (FS) Strategy.
* Plan embedded learning for groups and individuals.
* Work collaboratively with peers using verbal and written reports to ensure accurate and timely progress reviews, to meet the requirements of awarding and funding bodies.
* Regularly assess learners work to awarding body and Ofsted CIF criteria.
* Develop delivery in order to maximise progression opportunities for learners.
* To contribute to the 'Self Assessment Process' by working within the guidelines of the Common Inspection Framework The ideal candidate will have:
* A teaching qualification such as PTLLS
* Level 2 Certificate for English, Maths and ICT.
* Proven track record of delivering accredited qualifications; preferably in Functional Skills.
* Ability to understand and interpret a broad range of curriculum
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good administration and IT skills
* An ability and willingness to travel
Package and Benefits
*A starting salary of up to £26,000
* 25 days Holiday
* Training and development
* Contributory Pension scheme
For further information or to make an application please forward your CV to Louise.Ness@alderwoodrecruitment.com To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.