- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) Tutor Assessor
Alderwood are working with one of their leading Engineering Training Providers based in Northamptonshire who deliver a range of workplace, commercial and provate engineering training.
They are under going a period of significant growth in which they are looking to heavily expand their delivery team with Engineering Tutors and Assessors.
Positions are available for Engineers who have experience in training and a strong industry background in:
- Mechanical Engineering (Fitting, Machining)
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering (fault finding, wiring)
- Electrical maintenance (PLC's, Circuits)
- Fabrication and Welding (skills needed in all MIG, TIG and MMA/Stick)
The successful candidate will have experience in delivery training in some capacity within their Engineering specialism and looking to join an ambitious provider.
Tutors will be involved with developing and delivering Engineering Training materials and ensure all learners are on course to complete. Specifically with apprenticeship delivery ensuring they acheive their End Point Assessment.
Engineering Asessors will co-ordinate and support all workplace learners to acheive their Engineering Apprenticeship
- To be qualified up to Level 3 in a specific Engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Fabrication and Welding)
- Hold a recognised teaching award or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed, PGCE)
- Hold an assessors award or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, NVQ Assessor, d32/d33)
- Able to demonstrate your engineering knowledge to groups of learners.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £32,000 (inclusive of a car allowance)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, Ipad
- Sandard Pension, after 12 months 10% contributory pension.
- Critical Ill assurance after 12 months - Standard salary until retirement
- 4x Life assurance
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.