- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Engineering Instructor
Are you an experienced BTEC Electrical Engineering Tutor? Have you delivered L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering and looking to work for a successful Private Training Provider in Wales? Are you able to impart knowledge in Electrical Engineering?
Experience as an Electrical Engineer | Electrical Fitter | Maintenance Engineer is essential
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineering Tutor to deliver L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering qualifications to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. This will be for a well-established Engineering Training Provider in Wales. You will be delivering BTEC Level 2 and Level 3 Electrical Engineering.
They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
* Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
* To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
* Undertake on site learners assessment
* Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Engineering field (Electrical Fitter | Maintenance Engineer)
* Confident demonstrator
* Experience delivering BTEC L2 and L3 in Electrical Engineering is essential
* Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
* Salary between £28,000 - £30,000
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.