- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Robotics Specialist Instructor/Tutor
Are you an experienced Robotics Engineer? Do you have a background within Robotics Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Robotics Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Robotics Engineering Tutor Instructor to deliver L2 and L3 Robotics Engineering qualifications both in the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
You do not need to be a qualified Instructor Tutor as Training will be provided. You will just need proven experience working as a Robotics Engineer and willingness to progress into a Tutor Instructor Lecturer
Key skills to be taught will be across the whole Robotics Engineering Spectrum. They are looking for a passionate Robotics Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
* Design, Create and Deliver Robotics Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
* Become a specialist Robotics Tutor Instructor Lecturer
* Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Robotics Engineering techniques including
* To monitor and track student progress in Robotics Engineering courses - as a Tutor Lecturer Instructor
* Undertake on site learners assessment as a Tutor Lecturer Instructor
* Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Robotics Engineering field
* Confident demonstrator as a Tutor Lecturer Instructor
* Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
* Salary up to £31,000
* 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Access to company pension scheme and Sick Pay Scheme
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.