- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Maintenance Tutor
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Do you have a background within Electrical Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Electrical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineering Tutor to deliver L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering qualifications both in the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. This will be for a nationally recognised client at state of the art facilities in Coventry.
Key skills to be taught will be Electrical Maintenance and Electrical fault finding within the Electrical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
* Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
* Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Electrical Engineering techniques including Electrical Maintenance and fault finding. Experience with Electrical Maintenance is vital.
* To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses.
* Undertake on site learners assessment
* Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Engineering field
* Confident demonstrator
* Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
* Salary up to £27,500
* 3% Pension
* Health Insurance
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.