- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management Assessor - Surrey
Early years Assessor to Cover Surrey
A growing training Academy is looking for a Management Assessor based in the Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Successful training Academy.
Your main responsibility will be to deliver & assess QCF diplomas within Management up to level 5.
This is full time, permanent position Covering Surrey- delivering Full apprenticeship frameworks, and some new Standards - 35 hours
* Manage, plan and assess a caseload of candidates using a variety of methods to obtain the QCF diploma within specified timescales.
* Provide necessary underpinning knowledge in groups or on an individual basis.
* Provide feedback from assessment.
* Review learner progress to promote their learning in line with contract compliance requirements.
* Undertake delivery and evaluation of learning
* Provide up to date management information related to the work of the Assessor to the Internal Quality Assurance Co-Ordinator and Centre Manager.
* To ensure portfolios are available for planned Internal quality assurance and when applicable External Quality Assurance.
* You will be expected to proactively build your caseload and develop relationships with external residential settings.
* The role requires you to support learners to achieve their qualification in a timely manner on a 1-2-1 and group session basis.
Essential requirements for this position:
* Qualified Assessor (D33/32/TQAQ/CAVA/A1/)
* A recognised teaching certificate (PTLLS/DTLLS/CTLLS/Cert Ed)
In return you will receive:
* Starting salary of £22,000 - £24,000 + Car allowance or Company car
* Laptop and Mobile phone
* Fuel Card
For further information, or to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Louise.Ness@alderwoodrecruitment.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.