- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Agricultural Engineering - Technical Trainer
Are you an experience Agricultural Engineer looking to further your career? Do you have a passion for the Agriculture Industry and the advancing technologies in it? Do you feel you can bring through a new generation of Agricultural Engineers?
Alderwood are looking to recruit an Agricultural Engineering Technical Trainer to join their Leading Training Academy. No previous teaching experience is required, training qualifications will be provided. Just experience with the latest Agricultural Technology and the desire to further your career. Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering training and assessment in Agricultural Engineer to learners across their apprenticeship (Level 1-3)
- Support in the development of teaching materials and curriculum development of Agriculture programmes specifically Agricultural Engineering
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios of Agriculture programmes specifically in Agricultural Engineering studies
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners studying Agriculture programmes specifically in Agricultural Engineering studies
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards for Agriculture programmes specifically in Agricultural Engineering studies
- Deliver a first class experience for all Agricultural Engineering apprentices Requirements:
- Experience of demonstrating on latest Agricultural Engineering Technologies
- City & Guilds level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent or willingness to work towards (AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGDE, PGCE, Cert Ed, 7407, 7307)
- TAQA or A1 Assessors award or suitable training experience with a willingness to work towards (d32, d33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors)
- Proven track record of on-going CPDSalary and Benefits:
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Company Pension scheme
To apply or for more information please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.