- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Skills and Funding Co-ordinator - Sevenoaks
Do you have knowledge of ESFA funding rules? Have you worked with Ofsted? If do this could be the position for you.
My client is looking for a Skills & Funding Co-ordinator for a 1 Year Fixed Term contract with the likelihood of the position being made permanent.
The purpose of the role is maintain data required for both Ofsted and ESFA. You will be responsible for the monitoring of data required to meet the needs of Ofsted Common Inspection Framework and the accurate upload of data onto the ESFA reporting systems in line with the Funding Rules. You must ensure that the data entry is timely & accurate and run reports required for both Ofsted and ESFA
* Ensure timely and accurate data entered in accordance with the ESFA funding rules.
* Communicate with employees, managers and training providers on all data issues
* Monitor learner progression
* Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders including all staff, ESFA, Ofsted and external providers.
* Support the Trainees Programme Team with activities relating to the apprentice programmes.
* Maximise ESFA funding from the Levy.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
* Experience of Ofsted and ESFA
* Previous experience working for a training provider in training or academic environment.
* Excellent communication, presentation and written skills, with relevant experience of dealing with business managers and third parties
* Good organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
* Excellent IT Skills
* Good relationship building skills
My client offers the following:
A competitive salary of between £27,000 - £35,000
Annual leave 25 days rising with service
Personal Pension Plan
Tax efficient benefits: cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
Season ticket loan
Occupational Health support
Switched On - scheme providing discount on hundreds of retailers products.
Supplier discounts, such as O2, EE, Vauxhall cars, Universal tyres
Discounted access to sports and social clubs
Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.