- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Installation Lecturer
Are you a qualified Lecturer with experience delivering Electrical Installation? Are you an experience Electrician with experience in Electrical Installation looking for a rewarding career in Education and Training?
Alderwood are currently representing a leading FE Learning Provider who are expanding their team of Electrical Installation Lecturers.
No previous teaching experience is required just a willingness to learn.
They are now offering exciting career opportunities to join a team of Electrical Installation delivering vocational courses in all aspects of Electrical Installation.
Qualified Lecturers will hold their Teaching Qualifications (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Certificate in Education, CertED, PGCE and PGDE) and at least 5 years occupational competency within Electrical Installation
- Undertaking Course leadership as required.
- Being the agreed point of contact for a course.
- Advising the curriculum manager of market needs related to course provision.
- Taking responsibility for compiling and maintaining a programme management file for a course. Convening appropriate course team meetings and taking responsibility for the implementation of actions.
- Provable experience as a qualified electrician
- Provable experience of domestic/commercial/industrial electrical installation experience
- Provable experience of Electrical Inspection and Testing
- Qualified in Electrical Installation studies up to Level 3 (2391, 17th edition)
- Recognised Teaching Qualification (7307, 7407, Certificate in Education, Cert Ed, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, QTLS, AET) or willingness to work towards
- Recognised Assessor Qualification (A1 Assessors, TAQA, CAVA, D32/D33) or willingness to work towards
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £27,000
- Teacher Training Qualification, Assessor Qualification Training
- 40 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Teachers' Pension
Please email email@example.com or call Brad Coombes on 01489873493
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.