- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Advanced Management Assessor-London
Would you like to work for an innovative training provider?Are you a quality driven and experienced Assessor with the ability to deliver higher level qualifications?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint an Advanced Management Assessor to deliver qualifications in Management and Leadership in the London area.
In this role you will be supporting a small caseload of learners successfully through their qualifications. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
You responsibilities will include:
* Advising, teaching, guiding and supporting learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality
* Liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Preparing learners for End Point Assessment
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the CAVA/TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will need to have a background working as a manager, project manager or leader and must have a minimum NVQ Level 4 in Team Leading or Management.
* Assessment Qualification - CAVA/TAQA/A1/D32/D33
* Level 4 or above qualification in Leadership
* Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
* Minimum 3 years experience delivering higher level qualifications to learners
* 3 years experience within a Leadership role
Due to the nature of this role it could involve some national travel which could involve overnight stays
Salary and benefits package:
* Competitive salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 40 per mile mileage
* Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.