- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Engagement Manager
My client is looking for someone who will be able to form strong employer partnerships and find work opportunities for people with disabilities and complex barriers into employment.
The successful candidate will work remotely across a geographical area, mostly the Swindon and surrounding areas, supporting participants and influencing employers on appropriate occupational support interventions. This is to enable transition into work and secure suitable and sustainable job outcomes. The role will be home and field based and you have the autonomy to plan your own diary.
- Build relationships with employers and attend relevant forums, to promote and influence the creation of opportunities.
- Meet KPI's and targets
- Undertake pre-work assessments with participants with health-related issues such as mental health, sensory impairments and learning difficulties.
- Discuss interventions and support required to ensure any adjustments are implemented to support employment.
- Offer tailored Health & Wellbeing in-work support package to the participant and the employer
- Educate and influence the perceptions of employers considering recruiting individuals with health or well-being needs, through providing awareness sessions, events etc.
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge or experience of working with employers or HR representatives to support and influence recruitment practices.
- Previous experience of supporting those with health issues back to work
- Sales orientated with enthusiasm and a genuine desire to help people
Candidates need to have access to their own vehicle and be willing to travel across a wide geographical patch and must also be happy to work from home.
My client is a not-for-profit organisation and is offering a competitive salary of £26K - £29K plus mileage, expenses for overnight stays and benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV or call 01489 873 492